Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to school...

I went back to work last week...btw my classroom has no air conditioning and no window. It is hot. So while I do understand the need for cool clothing, when did it become alright for freshmen and sophomore girls to have their boobs almost falling about and shorts short enough that I swear their who who is gonna fall out. I think we have a few that need to hear my "no boob, no ass cheeks" spiel. Did their parents see them before they left the house? I think no, because my daughter would have had to change, and her dad would have shit a brick. Then I want to know when freshman got so much attitude. I can take attitude from boys, but the girls and I end up tangling, and they lose. Pretty sure they think they are the toughest little thing going...enter J. I don't put up with their shit. That and I have more than enough attitude to pretty well smash whatever they try to throw out there. I learned how to be a royal bitch many moons ago. It might have something to do with having no sisters, putting up with cheerleaders, and coaching girls sports. It just makes me want to flick them in the head. I just can't wrap my head around it...

Things here are good. The kids are growing like weeds. They are little kids now, my babies are growing up. They are busy, and the transition back to daycare, one nap a day has been sheer hell. They have been super cranky, and up at 6:00ish every morning this week. Derrick had to drive this week, so I am on my own. It has been a trip. They are way tougher to do alone now that they have major opinions of their own.

Other than that not a whole lot going on!

No comments: