My rant is over...I just had to get that all out before Derrick gets here and I have to be the rational one...yikes!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Enough is enough...
And I think I have reached my enough point. We are at a turning point with the stupid lawsuit and I am to the point that I can't handle it anymore. I am tired. I have done everything I can and it looks like we are going to have to settle. FML... Stupid fucking asshole is going to get money simply because...fuck him. I am pissed and I have every right to be. I hope he goes back to jail and misses the birth of his kid. Why can that fucker have kids and it is so easy for a piece of shit to fuck over hardworking people? I am sick of it...if you don't want to work fuck you. Get off your fat lazy ass and get a fucking job. You are a truck driver, you don't have to haul cattle or grain, haul a van and you can sit and do little. At least you are working. Maybe my retribution for all of this is that we settle and the fucker goes back to jail and some guy named Bubba makes him his bitch. I can hope karma works that way. All said and done we are going to pay out about $45000. Which is better than it could be. I have to keep that positive idea going for talking to Derrick. We settle and get off now, with no future anything or we are stuck with the fuckers medical bills forever. NO! This is what I want to know, why did our first attorney not propose a settlement when we asked him to in December. This could have been minimized if he had. I like our guy now and he is on vacation and still working on this. Thanks to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment