Monday, March 14, 2011

Surgery is scheduled..

Macie goes in April 21st, at a time to be later determined to yank out her tonsils. I am counting days. I am tired of sick kids. Layne has strep on top of it. Barf. If he gets it once more, he gets his out too....awesome. Fabulous. Swell...and the next person (Mandy Focke) that says anything to me about how often my kids are sick, or me working, or well anything really, is going to lose her fucking head. I am tired of her perfectness, when she isn't perfect. I like my job and and I love what I do, yes I wish I didn't have to drive 2 hours a day, but still. I like having income. I am not going to listen to her anymore, she is offensive and pisses me off. I know I am offensive and piss people off too, but I try to limit who I piss off to those I dislike.

I am ready for spring/summer. I am ready for outside time and a patio. I have big plans for my yard and my kitchen and I am ready to put them into action. I am also ready to be at home with my munchkins. I am going to work on teaching them to read this summer. I am nervous because they have been in preschool here all year and next year they start with their class in Selden. I am afraid if they get bored they are going to cause trouble. I just hope that they can adjust for them.

No comments: