Sunday, April 1, 2012
Fuck this stupid little shit hole town...
I hate it...if you were my friend, you would know...you can't have that fucktard and us in the same place at the same time. Can't happen...oh but last night someone who is supposed to be my friend tried...everyone knows we hate him and everyone knows why...but invite, and see what happens...my life just went down the fucking shitter thats what happened. I have never wanted to beat people up so bad in my life. Derrick is hardly talking to me. He is pissed at his life. Great...let's move back to 5 years ago. I feel like a worthless piece of shit all over again. Cool...fuck off everyone. I hate it here. I always have and I alway will. I know who my friends are and I swear to all that is holy, do not come near me bitch...it won't be fucking good. It took all my will power not to beat the shit out of you and that fucking ass hole last night, next time I won't care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment