Sunday, August 26, 2007

Making progress...

which is good. We have talked alot and have decided that this can be saved, but there are alot of trust issues there. I am much less stressed. He still has a hard time seeing his role in all of this. Which sucks, but I keep pointing it out everytime he points out my flaws. That is something that I have never done. Everytime he tells me I don't know how much he loves me I tell him probably not because he doesn't show it the way he should. I think that shocked him. I think the biggest hurdle that we are going to have to overcome is the relationship between him and my family. He called my dad last weekend and dad was mad and so was Derrick, so some not so nice things were said. He never wants to see my parents again. I can't get him to see how childish he is acting. I am not going to fight about it right now. It is not worth it. He will get over it and I know that, so fighting about it is not going to make a whole lot of difference.

We have a bottle calf. She is really cute, but I am not sure that we are going to save her. She was a twin that the cow didn't claim and she didn't eat for like 24 hours. We got her to eat pretty well yesterday, but this morning she ate a pint of colostrum and that was it. We gave her some exceed in hope that that would perk her up a little. I like her and I want to her to get better. It is hotter than hell here. We tried to stain the deck, and the sprayer wouldn't work. I got my part done and it is too damn hot for me to be out there. I feel pretty good, I just get tired easily. But they said to expect that. I had a little spotting earlier this week, so we scanned me Thursday and both babies are fine. They wiggle around now and it was pretty cool. I see my OB again in 3 weeks and will have another scan then. She wants to scan me everytime she sees me to make sure things are all okay. I am getting chubby, but haven't really gained any weight. It is wierd. Off to clean up the house a bit. I have been slacking since last weekend and some stuff needs done!

No comments: