Saturday, August 18, 2007

Not sure where my life went all nutso. I made a mistake a long time ago...now it is back to haunt me. I finally told Derrick last night and he blew up. He left told me to get out. I stayed we talked last night and I thought it was going to be alright. I was wrong. This morning he started in on the whore thing again. He also took his wedding ring off and threw it last night. I started packing my car. I didn't unpack it after he talked me out of leaving. I am afraid to. I know I can stay with a friend and my mom wanted me to come home. Actually my dad was going to come and help me get most everything. My brothers can't come out. They will kill him. I just don't know what to do. I am out of energy. I have to take care of myself and the babies. More later.

No comments: