Saturday, March 15, 2008

Busy week...

What a week. Sunday some of Derrick's family came out to see the babies. Which is fine, but the aftermath on Sunday night, all night, was not worth it. I know premies get easily overstimed, and boy is that true. So we are going to limit the number of different people holding them for awhile. And there are few people that get to feed them. It was a long night to say the least. Actually we have had a few of those. Mylicon helps with the gas, but they are still really fussy at times. I feel so bad when they arch and crunch up in a ball and I can't do anything for them. We are supposed to have a family thing tomorrow, and I am not sure I am going to take them down there. I might just stay up here with them and if people want to see them they can come up here and look, but not touch. Derrick's parents and sisters are going to be here all week so that will help out. I can take a nap during the day and really sleep. The kids see the pedi Monday and I have a whole list of questions. Last night was another long night and Derrick was awake for thisone. He has slept through a few of them. I cannot imagine going back to work if they are going to be this fussy all night long. It is going to make for a tired and rather bitchy Mrs. J.



Daddy got out of the hospital last night. He got hit with a pole on Wednesday. They were pulling one that was rotten and it broke and whacked him in the back shoulder head area. He broke some ribs, punctured a lung, and got a laceration. He had his hard hat on which probably saved him and they way the pole smacked him was better than how it could have been. He was pissed about the chest tube they put in for the pneumo and bitched about the breathing thing. I told him he sounded like Gram. She bitched about it too, and we all told her to suck it up and do it. He told me she said he could bitch. Whatever. He is home and doing better. He is still sore, and is on light duty/desk duty for awhile. Which he hates, but tough shit. It could have been so much worse. I thought we were done with hospitals. My family has spent WAY to much time in hospitals for awhile. Between Gram, Grandpa, me, and the babies, now Daddy....we should be done with them.

I better go and get my floors mopped before people get here. My parents, Aunt Schar and cousin are coming next weekend for Easter. I am excited. I love Derrick's family, but I love mine too. They are way fun. I think Mom is bringing a honey baked ham and we are going to have a brunch on Easter since we have to do Church on Saturday night. I love honey baked ham...and Dianne won't be here to bitch about it!

No comments: