For having help all week, I am ready to be just us again. I love my inlaws, I am just getting tired of having my house in an uproar and everything is a mess. I don't do messes very well. Oh and brainiac Derrick gave his parents our room. Which I am tired of. They could have stayed downstairs with Karen's parents. That was my vote. Instead my whole house is consumed with company. My kitchen is a disaster, my living room and everywhere else. GRRRR....My parents and aunt are going to be here sometime tomorrow.
On the down side, I am pretty sure I am drying up. I keep getting smaller and smaller amounts when I pump. It makes me sad, cause as they are getting bigger they are feeding better. I wanted to be able to do that. I know formula is fine, I was a formula baby. I am also tired of trying every formula out there and tired of having people say soy is the way to go. They are on lactose free formula that is for sensitive tummies. I think switching is too much for them. So instead we are going to go to mostly formula and hope my milk lasts another two weeks.
I better go get burgers made...I might go to bed early tonight.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment