Time is flying. I made it through last weekend. I did way better than I thought. Friday was rough and I had major meltdown Saturday night. Sunday I did amazing though. I was proud of myself. I had a few teary moments, but not too bad. It honestly think that not being around my family helped so much. It was just Derrick and I and we did nothing...yep nothing. I guess we did load up the babies and take them on their first big truck ride. Semi's have seatbelts in the sleeper! Who knew? It was fun. Then he ended up having to farm. Boring.
My little ones are sleeping so I get to update and got my house picked up. Wow was it a mess. That is the hardest thing for me. I hate messes and they are all over the damn place. This whole truck company thing is making me nuts too. When I could be cleaning up, I am either on the phone, or trying to fix shit. My poor office looks like a tornado came through it. We bought those two Pete's (might have mentioned that already), and we are thinking about a dry van...we rented one and have some dude in Colby setting up runs, which pisses me off cause he is taking 10% and I can do that. Fuel is outrageous...I cried at the fuel bill from last week. Holy Hell!
Then Derrick comes home the other day and tells me that a lady in town has saved us two daycare spots. Okay I wanted my kids there from the start. Last weekend with his stupid aunt not listening to me then getting all sortsa pissed (disgusted with us was what she used) that she left the garage open and the tom cat or my dogs got her kittens, pretending that she knew what my son needed when he was screaming in hunger, and telling my SIL that she could take care of it. Ummm FUCK NO! You do not know my children like that, and you are not their fucking mom, as the matter of fact you are an old spinster lady that thrives on drama. You moved out here to be babied by everyone and we are not going to do it. YOu piss me off showing up and walking in. If I don't answer don't fucking come in. PERIOD. I don't want to see you. If I need you I will call. She is on my last nerve. So I am not sure I want her to watch my kiddos. Anyway....I better get some books done...I have to clean up some piles of stuff.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment