Thursday, August 14, 2008

Long time....

There has been so much going on here, it is unreal. Hmm where to start. Summer is almost over and that means I have to go back to work. BTW I haven't worked in 9 months. The last Wednesday in November is when I had to stop. Summer was mostly awesome. My youngest SIL was here all summer and she was so much help and fun. We went to CO several times. The babies got to go on their first hike, and to Estes and it was so much fun. They travel like little champs. They have also gotten to ride in the big truck with Daddy a few times. Macie loves to look at the cows and Layne likes to sit on Derrick's lap when we are stopped waiting to get unloaded. We went to Wichita in the truck once...and that is one of the few moments of the summer I could have done without. Have I ever mentioned that My oldest SIL is a bitch. Oh a raging bitch. SHe is selfish and jealous and down right snotty. I cannot stand being around her. Anyway Derrick called her to tell her we were there and Liz drove 45 minutes to get her. She ignored me all fucking day, but wants to hold my kids. THen we go shopping and Em and I were talking about Christmas and she got all huffy. I asked her where she needed to go and she got snotty with me and I snapped back at her. Not a big snap, but enough to let her know I was sick of her shit. Then when we get home the bitch jumps out of the car before we stopped. Dinner was miserable and I finally told Derrick next time I was saying something. He called her and told her what was what and asked her what the deal was, she told him I don't include her. What the fuck ever. I have tried for 5 years and she has been a bitch, not just to me, but to her sisters too. So he decided that we are not going anywhere near her. If she shows up we are all leaving. He told his mom, and Karen finally has gotten it. I love the woman but she has babied Dianne and let it happen. Karen is irrate with her and is going to let her have it. I feel like I have caused a family feud, but hell you can only get kicked in the head so many times.

Hmm...We have done two trial runs at daycare and they did awesome. I am still nervous and stuff about leaving them next week. They see the Dr. on Monday, so I will update then on everything. THey are wonderful, smiling, rolling, lauging...that is the cutest thing. We are starting to teeth I believe. I want that to stop or be over in a hurry. WOW! Poor things. I would rather them do it all together than string it out though. It would figure that as soon as Liz has to go to Wichta and I go back to work this all happens. Fantastic!

3 comments:

g said...

YAH an update!! WHOOHOO.. glad your having a great summer despite a few instances...
I hope that we will be able to get together in the two weeks i will be up our way... even if we meet half wa or something... we should make a plan.. i will be up there 10/2 - 10/19... let me know.. Well i hope your first week back to work goes well.. and the kids do well in daycare :)

g said...

TAg your IT!

Wen782 said...

Bitches are bad. There should be a repellent spray, but then people would use it on me... :o)

Hugs, Miss Dana!!