This is the third for Layne in a month. I had them check Macie's ears at Urgent Care yesterday and they were good, but now she is kinda tugging at her right. Seriously. I have to take the kids to the pedi on Halloween for their flu shots, and they have an appt to discuss tubes in Layne's ears. I didn't care for the urgent care doc yesterday. In retrospect, I might have taken my chances with the ER. No, take that back, I hate the ER. So, I am not so happy about that. Poor kids inherited their parents shitty ears.
Other than that it is beautiful here, and I am going to transplant some stuff this evening. Derricks aunt is getting an addition, which is shit because she doesn't do anything around here but make more work for Gpa. Whatever. She annoys the hell outta me. But I have some stuff planted where it is going, like the daisies for Gpa Sipps funeral, and I will rip her head off if she destroys them. Derrick is working on cleaning up the huge ass wood pile by the road. It is ugly and we are trying to clean stuff up so it look presentable around here. Other than that it is back to work Monday! ICK
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl.. check out my blog!!!
So sad i didnt get to meet up! :( maybe another time.. glad to hear all is going well.. sorry about Laynes ears.. i know that stinks.. i had tubes in my ears as a kid... my ears are stil messed up today... i hope all goes well and they get better... TTYS :)
Post a Comment