Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back from my first ultrasound!

There are two of those little ones in there! We were looking at baby A and our tech asked us how comfortable we were with two. Derrick said pretty comfy, and she said good cause here is baby b. The look on his face was priceless. It was awesome. They measure the same at .85cm. That is good baby A's heartrate was 120 and baby B's was 125. Derrick thinks that means baby B is a girl. We are very excited. We talked on the way about not trying anymore if there are two. So this might be it for us. I don't care, I have waited so long for this. It was so awesome to see their little heartbeats on the screen. That had to be the coolest thing ever.

We went to lunch with my mom and gram. Gram is totally shocked. We didn't tell anyone in my family what was going on. This means that she has three sets of twins in her family. Mine, my brother are twins, and my cousin's twins. She told me and Derrick that she wants boy/girl twins and then she will have a set of each. Mom is in shock. She just stared at the pictures. It was so cool. Derrick's parents are excited too. Everyone is.

On to a funny. The girl that was telling people about everything got hers. LOL! She was in our "grocery store" and one of our very good friends was there. We she was telling my friend that it was bullshit that she got chewed out (she didn't get yelled at, because Derrick knew that if I did the talking and yelling it would be really bad) and it wasn't that big of a deal. Well my friend told her that it was a big deal and she had no idea what we had gone through and what we were going through and just to keep her mouth shut and nose out of stuff. It was funny. Derrick called her man last and just left a message.

I have to go and clean the bathrooms and get some stuff done. I am still on light activity and my nurse said I would be probably most of my pregancy. That means that we are for sure getting someone to come out every other week and clean house. Just bathrooms and floors. I can dust and stuff. Those two things are the devil chores!

1 comment:

g said...

HOLY CRAP DANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPPEEEEEE your having TWINS!!!!!!!! i am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!

oh please keep me updated!! i have missed chatting with you!! and i am glad to hear your off BR... :) YAH!!!!!!!!!!