Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finally I am really PG!

My Beta doubled and we set my U/S up for the 10th of August. That seems so far away....I have tons to do until then. I am on a mission to get my papers written or most of them before school starts. That way I am not all stressed out oh and I can get a raise. We are so going to need it if I have to take no pay days. I won't get paid at all for two months or so. Which is total crap.

Derrick has been hauling cows all week and busting his ass. He is so tired and at home asleep. Hi family will be here this weekend, so I have another house full. We seriously have not been home or alone at home since June. He is going to Sturgis in a week so I am locking myself in the house and writing. I was going to go to my mom's but I decided to stay home and write. I can get so much done while he is gone. Maybe I can get the baby's room cleaned out too. That way We can start looking at furniture and such. I have four papers that have to be done by August 10th. I am on a serious mission. My casebook and History paper can wait, but the rest must get finished. Then I will have 24 hours and get a good sized raise.

I am going to do some research really fast before I get my test back! Then when I get home I am cleaning house and reading Harry Potter!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Dana, I must have missed your announcement.

I am so happy for you. Congratulations, you deserve this so much after everything you ahve been going through.

I hope you have a happy, healthy and boring 9 months.

Tammy

Tammy said...

Oh, I am on 6 months + and one of the bitchy ones on JSO.. LOL

Babytlc

g said...

YAH !!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i am soooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been wondering about you and forgot about this blog.... i just have been so busy! anyway! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO you have to keep me updated!!!!!! I was so jumping around my bedroom when i read your blog!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!