Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy snow

This weekend was awesome. We had fun, got away, and I got to snowmobile. I hit a tree with my shoulder. Not fun. Oh well. It is supposed to snow here a ton tonight. I want it to, but I need to go to Denver for my appointment with the RE. I can't miss that. Dh is miserable with his teeth. He made me so mad last night. He will not listen to anything, and bitches that he hurts. Men can be so frustrating. He also thinks he has to play darts on Wednesday night when we need to be in Denver at 8:00 Thursday morning.
On the up side, my cabinents came in for the new house and they are getting hung. YAY, now if we could get the floors and trim done, we are there!!! I am so ready. I have so much to do before we move. I hate packing and moving. But it will be so worth it to have more room.

No comments: