I am tired of waiting. No one gets it. Everyone around me tells me to be patient, things will happen. My house will get done, we will get pregnant, blah blah blah. I am ready to move into the new house. It is time. We wanted to be moved in before we had a baby, but we wanted to at least be pregnant. OH NO!!! THose that hate to be pregnant, don't want to be and turn into royal bitches get to be pregnant. What the hell. We have a beautiful new home with a ton of room and just the two of us and the cat. I guess she will get her own bedroom. To top it all off Derrick doesn''t seem to understand that certain things really bother me right now. Pregnant people, babies, and some of the things that he says. It is like I am supposed to be alright with everything and reasons for things. Some things really hurt. I understand that friends are very important, they are to me as well. There are just certain people that I do not understand why they have to be so fucking stupid. I don't understand why he would rather hang out with them than me. I know I am depressed and I am boring. I am scared, and I don;t know how to explain that to him. I am scared of the needles, the side effects, the pain, and the chance that it won't work. I don't know if I can take that heartbreak.
On the up side, the snow stopped. Wahoo!!! We got a ton of stuff done on the house. The countertop guy is supposed to be there tommorrow. We still have a bit to go. Trim, carpet, tile, outlets, lights, all that fun stuff. Derrick wants to get all stainless steel appliances for the kitchen. OMG!!! We need furniture too. There is so much to do!!!! I am going to be nuts before this is all over.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment