Wednesday, December 13, 2006
What a week
So far this week sucks ass. DH had his wisdom teeth taken out Tueday. Before we ever left the house, I had some spotting. SO I am sitting there and I say out loud, "you have to be kidding me", Derrick comes running into the bathroom. "Is it positive?" comes out of his mouth, and I want to cry. I tell him that I am pretty sure that I am going to start bleeding today, despite the fact that there was no O this month. We get home from the dr. I get him settled and give him so pain meds, and AF shows up loud and bitchy. I hate that feeling, and I know that nothing is going to happen without help, and it still sucks everytime it happens. Derrick was pretty much out of it all day. Later we watched a movie and went to sleep. Then this morning, I am driving to work, knowing that I should have taken the morning off to make sure he was alright, and BAM, fucking deer hits the side of my car. I have to have it fixed. I can't get out of the driver's side. I just got this car in March and it is pretty new. I cried because it was a girl deer and I was sure it was a mommy, and anything with mommies pretty fucks me up. Then I cried because I was scared. Derrick could care less about the car, he is just glad that I am alright. At least I can go snowmobiling once this year, before I stim and am not allowed. Is it break yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment