Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Why is it that something comes along and you have

not a single fucking clue what to do withit? I was reading the local classifieds tonight, and there it was, an ad for assistant rec director. The job is like 30 miles closer to home, but I lose summers off and vacations. However, I get to run a pool (my love) and not have to deal with shithead high school kids and their parents. I love to teach, and it is awesome. I am halfway to my masters in English, and what in the hell business do I have being in recreation with a masters in English. ARGHHH> THis sucks ass. I want to be closer to home. I hate the drive, I am sick of the board attacking every good thing that we try to do. I just want to see my junior graduate. They were my first freshman. I love them so much. They are awesome. Oh I hate decisions. I want to be PG and if my IVF works, I will be off for 6 weeks anyway. This is terrible. I want to scream.... chill Dana, it will be fine. I have to believe that...it is the only way to stay sane.

No comments: