Sunday, July 22, 2007

BBQ drama

Stupid people piss me the fuck off. So we had a BBQ last night, and it was pretty fun. Until 3:30 this morning when three really idiotic men came inside with the cattle prod. Needless to say they lost a good chunk of their asses. I was fucking pissed. Then one of them stands there and argues with me. Derrick had to tell him to shut up, cause he would lose. I was still fuming when Derrick came to bed. Other than that and him trying to blow himself up it was fun.

The two that invited themselves ended up not coming. He was in Denver the day of the FET and told his wife. She has decided that it is her job to tell other people what is going on. UMMM FUCK NO. She has no business telling anyone anything. She was on pretty thin ice anyway, and now she is fucked. I refuse to be nice or social. Not happening. Derrick called and left her man a nasty message telling him to shut her up. So now everyone knows what is going on and that is exactally what I didn't want to happen. I wanted to wait until the ultrasound but nope. They didn't show up, and never called back. I guess he asked his sister what was up and she said she didn't know. She figured it out. I have every right to be totally pissed off and am. Derrick is pissed and everyone else that was told thinks I should beat her ass or let her have a piece of my mind. I may if she calls. Or I may just ignore the bitch. They are not welcome here for awhile, and I don't care to have her around my kids. She is foul mouthed and a poor parent. If she wants to start this shit she will lose, because people here like me and Derrick and a good part of them think they are arrogant and worthless. I am a vindicitve bitch and she is a baby ass that thinks she is tough. She has no idea how to play with the big girls. I have years of practice being nasty and rude, she has no idea.

I am still sick a little bit, and my boobies are still hurting. But what ever since I am KU'ed!!! My Beta is in the morning and I am so excited.

1 comment:

Wen782 said...

Wheeeewwwwwww, young lady!!! LMAO over you today, that's for sure!! Check you out, turning the air around you blue, to be sure, and then saying SHE'S foul mouthed? ROTFLMAO, you sound entirely too much like me. :) Hugs!!! It's gonna be GREAT!