Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Minor meltdown

So one of my friends sisters just had her baby, and stupid ass me looked at the pics. Oh yeah, and she took our name! I know that I should be used to that by now, but I am so not! Anyway, it has reduced me to tears. I am not sure if my hormones are going nuts, other than the ones we are pumping my body with, or what, but I did not expect that. I feel good about this cycle, and I am positive. I am having some twinges today, and I don't know what to feel about that. I am hoping it is my babies burrowing in nice and snug. Transfer went great. We transfered 3 grade A embies. Then my mom and brother got to be couch nazi's for two days. I am behaving myself and not doing anything I am not supposed to be. That is difficult since one of my books weighs about 10# on its own. I am ready for class to be over so I can concentrate on writing my papers and getting nearly everything done before I go back to school.

Other than that no pg signs. Just hungry and tired. My boobs don't hurt, but they didn't last time either. I am just sure this worked!

No comments: