Sunday, July 8, 2007

This cycle better work....

simply because everything that can go wrong has. My lupron was late, had the worst U/S ever Friday and now my estrodial is at a lab in KC and results are not in! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? I am so pissed off! I was supposed to start PIO today and I have to wait until they have my labs. I am on hold with the RE's office right this second. Last time I had lab drawn there it was not this long. I think I am going to file a complain with the hospital, the lab company, oh and my ins. You just cannot do this shit to someone dealing with IF. It makes us just that much more insane. I am ready to sob. This is awful. I feel like the world is against me right now. I was going to go outside and pull concrete forms so I can park on the driveway and water flowers, but instead I have been on the damn phone all morning. I am about to throw a major fit. They don't happen often, but when they do it is rather dangerous. I just have to keep myself from putting my fist into anything.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with everything this cycle! I didn't even realize. I hope things have gotten better and that you'll be off your feet letting them get comfy soon. :)