I am pooped, but in a good way! We went to the lake yesterday and skiied. Since I won't be doing that for the rest of the year, I had to. It took about 3 times to get up which is unusual for me, but I was on one. Then popped up the second time and Derrick slowed down to turn and I sank. Silly boy, tried outside the wake and did a cartwheel, and now I am SORE!!!! Way fun and awesome fireworks.
Also found out last night that a friend of ours wife was having an affair. I think with a friend of ours. I have some suspisions, but nothing confirmed. I don't want to know. I didn't want to know that.
My parents went to my uncles house, I guess my cousin was there and as freaking about my gram holding a baby, but mom talked her into it and helped gram. Seriously, it is not the big of a deal. Then I guess she was telling them how her idiot husband works 50 hours a week and can't help at home. Ummm, yes he can. Whatever. Her sisters husband has gone UA from the Navy. My brothers are pissed and so is Derrick when I told him last night. Worthless POS. That is what those two married. My youngest cousin is dating someone, and my little brother told her he better not be a worthless loser like the other two's husbands. I think it is funny. So glad I wasn't there.
I have to mow our weeds today so we can get the rest of the concrete formed, the deck started, rotatilling done, then grass and bushes here I come!
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment