Thursday, September 6, 2007

Freshman, football, and fun

Seriously, I think that freshman get dumber and dumber. Not just freshman, high school boys in general. Some of the stuff that comes outta their mouths is unreal. Do they not know they are not cute and they are just stupid? I swear if I ever find out my children behave the way some of these do, they will wish their dad gets to them first. Actually, they would probably be better off with me! Mom is a teacher, his mom is a teacher. My kids are screwed!

Anyway, I have decided that I want to live on oreos and spaghetti. Not entirely healthy, I know. But yummy. Since things that are yummy are few and far between, I eat what is good. My OB said that for the first tri, she just wanted me to eat. The next two she will gripe at me about what.

I have to go out of town tomorrow night for a football game. Seriously you would think that football was a religion where I work. Or you would think we were in Texas. Big blow up helmet, fireworks=big fat stupid. We look like idiots. I think it will be really funny next year or the year after when we are terrible. Remember those freshman boys? Yeah they are not going to live up to the standard. LOL!!!

Things are quiet on the home front. Both of us had bad dreams last night that involved the other having an affair. I slugged him in mine. Woke up and talked about them. Reassured each other that they were just dreams in a very good way. If you didn't get this side effect of pregnancy so sorry for you! Derrick thinks I have lost it! It is different than when you are trying. Then it is for a reason, you are on a mission. All that trying eventually has a way of taking the fun of of BD. Temps, needles, propping up fannies, all that fun stuff that you have to do when you are IF. I had actually forgotten how much fun it was and what stress relief it could be. IF makes everything stressful even that. I had a good day at least! Gonna go take a quick snooze before I feed the calf!

No comments: