So I am totally ready for our house guest to leave. Not only has he been here too long, I need to get some shit done in that room. Oh did I mention that is smells like ASS! Since his injury he has been moping around here like a big damn baby. Can't call him a girl, cause he isn't that tough. I am going to smack the shit outta him here soon. That and it was his big idea to do this trucking thing and he was going to be the silent finacier. SO now he wants all this stuff, like fuel records and I mean exact crap. I told Derrick that we are just better off doing it ourselves. We have talked about it before anyway. THat and we both know that there is no need to put 04 or newer 379 flattop Pete's on the road. No point! I have done all the leg work in trying to get authority and have a few more calls to make and we are good. Then we need to get a truck. We own a grain buggy, so that is not an issue. It is just frustrating for both of us that S is being a PITA. I swear if he bitches at all about that thumb I am going to poke my thumb in his eye.
I am going home this weekend. My brothers wierdo chic left so I can peacefully go to my mom's and have a good weekend. I have got to do some shopping.
Work, is work. That is all there is too it. I am ready for March so I can be home with my babies. I am going to have mom scan me this weekend so we can check my placenta's. Gotta love that mom runs an imaging center. Comes in handy. I am going to see my gram too. Mom says she is failing and getting frail. When I call her she is always bossy or sassy. Which is good I guess. Unless I am the last one that gets to her, then I get gripped at. I am going to figure out what to do for dinner. I have no idea what time my other half will be here. Soon I hope so we can hang out. Can't get any, which sucks. That part of this just blows. But we can hang out and make our list of questions for the lawyer and DOT.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment