Monday, September 24, 2007

I know I suck!

It has been eventful around here. Fall wet corn is over thank God. Now we just have to get wheat drilled, milo cut, some field work done, and help a friend with dry corn. Fun huh!

Had another scare on Friday that landed me on 3 more days of bedrest and very restricted activity for the rest of my pregnancy. Apperantly both placentas are previa. There is also a pool of blood under baby B. That is what is coming out. No sex, orgasm, straining to poo, nothing traumatic to the pelvis until it corrects itself. That means lots of fiber, colace twice a day, oh yeah and I got an enema Saturday morning. Think that is just for old people, um no. I could go my whole life without another one of those. ICK! Other than that there is not a whole lot new. Derrick and I are much better. His friend staying with us is about to grate on my last nerve. I have had it. I want my house back. It is time.

Other than that I am going to relax on the couch as per my light activity. I can't even vacum or carry the damn laundry basket, cause it weighs more than 10 pounds. I am getting someone to come in and clean the bathrooms and floors.

No comments: