My nurse just called and I am officially on my own. My body is doing what it is supposed to. Never thought that would happen! No more meds! WAHOO!!! I called Derrick to tell him and I think he is having a bad day. I know he is, his truck had issues this morning so that makes today not so hot. He is grumpy. Great. His friend is going to be staying with us for awhile during fall harvest. I hate harvest times, it makes the men in my life grouchy. Not that he needs help with that right now.
Anyway, there is not much new here. I need to fold clothes so that S has somewhere to sleep. I use the spare bed to deposit the clean laundry since I hate folding it. Better do that huh!
I have a major headache today and want to lay down. I think I am gonna until they get here. My neck is all stiff and so are my shoulders. I carry all my stress there so it would figure. But you are not supposed to get massages during your first trimester. So I will suffer and drink lots of water. I have had some round ligament pain, which is good, but not comfortable. It does mean the little ones are growing. I see my OB next Friday and will have another ultrasound. I want Derrick to go, but if he is picking corn there is no way. Once again did I mention that harvest sucks? There is enough stress in this house right now without that. Okay, I am going to go and take a nap.
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment