Sunday, September 30, 2007

Nutso weekend! And it is gonna get better!

For fun yesterday we scanned me! My usually sleepy baby B was awake and rather active. I think that one is a girl and is quite the thumb sucker! My usually active baby A was standing on his (I think he is my boy) head and sleeping. He moved like twice cause baby B kicked him. We still can't see what they are, and that is fine since I was Derrick to be with me when we find out. My best friend thinks I probably have them backwards or I am having 2 girls. I don't know.

Hit Target yesterday, the didn't have a whole lot in the way of maternity clothes. I got some fall decoration stuff instead. I have got to get my house cleaned up. I found 2 tops at NY&C that work great as maternity and some super comfy lounge pants. Mom bought me 2 new bras. I was so hoping to have to avoid doing that. I haven't worn anything other than VS since I was in high school and buying bras elsewhere just did not appeal to me. But I am about busting out of my other ones. They are just tight. Mom and Kimmy noticed that. Great, just called me boobs. I got to see my nephew! He is so cute and just jabbers and smiles. Mom stole him the whole time we were shopping. Big meanie. I have to run back over there this morning and dig through her maternity clothes and get baby name books so Derrick and I can go through them.

We are going to pick up my new computer, had to finally get one. Then we are going to lunch with my gram. She fell again yesterday. She wouldn't answer the phone, and my mom and aunt decided that gram is living with someone from now on. She isn't eating and is just making us all nuts. I guess my other aunt's husband is home....and he has all these ideas of what needs to be done. UmMM dude, you have not been part of this family that long and you are not that cool, so keep your ideas to your damn self. You are a computer nerd and have NO knowledge of medicine so back off. Speaking of family, apperantly my cousin has decided that since she has twins she knows all. Nevermind the fact that my mom has twins and I have been around my brothers for the last 24 years. She is positive that I am going to need all of her knowledge. UMMM NO. Pretty sure I have it under control. I remember my brothers being little, and if I really need help I have my mom. Are you kidding me? I can't even stand to be around her or her POS husband. So not calling for your help. Just cause you are to stupid to figure out that babies cost money and you have to do more for them than birth them does not make you an expert. I bought my fertility and that is fine with me. At least I have a brain in my head and my children were totally planned and wanted. Never for a second were they not loved. Even in the dish we wanted them. My family makes me nuts.

Things in the sticks are quiet. Derrick is helping some other guy pick wet corn. I think it rained at home last night so he might get to relax today. I need to have him sweep the floor, or hey here is an idea is big fat baby S is still there he can fucking do it. He needs to have S pick up the room he is in. I have to set up the computer tonight and I want it not to smell in there. Ready for dude to leave. Alright I am off to get ready and go get some stuff!

No comments: