Tuesday, September 4, 2007

More babies around us!

Things are mostly better. I understand that there are going to be rough times. I got that, I just am not very good at dealing with it. Mostly we are better. Mostly, we had meltdown last night over the whole deal again. He has a hard time understanding that women do not always want to have sex when they do. Guys are different they want it and that is that, he can't get this difference through his head. I should have told him if I wanted it there would have been more to it. But let a sleeping dog lie. I got tired of him and went to bed. Didn't sleep worth a shit and he slept on the couch. We have talked a little today.

We have a friend that is pg. She called this afternoon to tell me. They had a m/c in December at 11 weeks so they are excited. She thinks she will be due the middle of April. That means that we have half of a class happening from November on. We have a friend due in Nov, Feb, me in March, and April. There are 4 of us. Oh and 5 babies. Derrick thinks the couple we are no longer friends with will get ku'd now. Stupid bitch can't be left out. They should sterilize people like her and him. As soon as you know they are worthless pieces of shit, cut em. Harsh, yep. But you know what, I teach and I see what comes through my classroom from people like that. It is not pretty. It is sad actually. Those kids do not have a fighting chance. Their parents don't read to them, spend time with them, do anything for them. They spend money on booze and smokes. It pisses me off. These are the same people that would have their infants in the bar, which yes is the only restaurant in town, until after midnight. Ummmm HELL NO! Take your kid home. That is bad parenting. It is a cycle and it continues. I guess that means I have job security right. Thank God I don't teach around here.

I am going to try to talk Derrick into getting the babies room all cleaned out. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: