Apperantly doing nice things for people gets you shit on. S has been staying with us rent free for about 2 months. He has given us about $150 for food and stuff. Well that is not good enough for him. I yelled at him Sunday for being a slob and gross. He hadn't showered since Friday and was still wearing the same clothes, he leaves chew spitters everywhere and that is just sick. So I layed into him. I was mean, but trust me it could have been so much worse. I don't care either. So Monday they go to look at trucks, no he still has not gotten one and we have one driver waiting. That is another story. Derrick gets home and has food poisoning so we were up late with that. Last night I am standing there talking to Gram and Rose and S shows up. I asked if Derrick was coming home and he was snotty and said "I don't know" Okay fine. Then he walks out with all of his shit. He hugs me and tells me I was right. About what I don't know. Whatever I am right. I guess come to find out him and Derrick got into it. Well, S tells Derrick that he is a dick and blah blah...Derrick is ticked and can't figure out why he gets shit on when he is trying to do nice things for people. Because not everyone is like you are dear. It is in most peoples nature to take advantage of others. I learned long ago that if they shit on you once they will do it again. Derrick was pretty upset and I don't blame him. I actually want to rip into S again. I may if I run across him. That was an asshole thing to do. I have stripped the bed of everything and am washing it all...in HOT water. Then I am going to get this room in order and all cleaned up.
Other than that there is not a whole lot going on here. I am ready for Christmas break. We have a day off in about a week. It is time. The natives are restless. I am going to go start dinner so it will be done when we get home tonight. I called and he is in a grain bin. Doing what I have not a clue. It better not be a milo bin or his ass is grass. I will be up all night again with a sick man.
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment