Less freaking out about old shit and more freaking out about the company. So far we have the LLC set up. We are in the process of getting the rest of the paperwork done, which meant I got to talk Derrick out of the trees at 1:30 this morning. He has a hard time asking for help, and he finally did so I am glad. We have stuff to do this afternoon since I am off. Well he is cutting the last of the milo. It was shitty here yesterday so nothing got done. I am going to update then be on the phone the rest of the day. Fun for me.
We talked a little more about the other shit. He finally got it through his head that I am very bothered by some stuff too. More so now and I am actually going to let someone have it. It does take quite a bit to really piss me off, but when that happens watch out. I guess when I was in CO a few weeks ago his cousin's SIL hit on him. He of course didn't see it that way at the time, bu looking back that is what it was. He told her he was happily married and she said okay. But the rest of the story goes like this, this chic and him, B and S came back here to play playstation and drink some more beer after the bar closed (it closes at midnight in podunk). Well she decided that she was too drunk to go home, and we all know better than to drive in or out of Colby if you have been drinking. It is like asking for a DUI. So she slept on the couch. Derrick made her leave at like 7. He didn't like her being there and it made him nervous. I knew she stayed, and thinking that she was L's SIL it was alright. Come to find out from T this weekend this girl has hit on B numerous times. Derrick still said nothing as Tash was telling me all of this. Then Tash went to confront this chic and she ran out the back door of the bar. Chicken shit I tell you. On the way home Derrick tells me what this girl is really like. She hit on him, well he wasn't sure, so I asked his idea of hitting on or mine. He said if it was mine she came on a little strong. Okay, no you do not get to do that in my world without getting my foot up your ass. Then I asked if she came into our room or anything. He said no, and he didn't sleep very well. The whole thing made him uncomfortable. I was pissed. One he didn't tell me until a few days ago, and two you do not mess with my man. PERIOD! Derrick then found out from his cousin how bad she was, she sleeps around a lot, doesn't care if they are married or not, dropped out of school...the list goes on. So if she is in the bar this weekend, I plan on dressing her down. Which of course makes Derrick nervous, he knows that I can be fairly nasty. He also knows that I have gotten more short tempered being pg. It will be fun. Tash will be there and it will rock.
On another note they still won't do anymore testing on her to see what is causing the 11 and 12 week m/c. This last one was her second pretty late one. Her doc said they won't test till after 3. Ummmm...no that is not cool. He is a prick and I think a quack. I don't like him at all and I have worked with him so I saw that side and I didn't care for it. They want to put her on prometrium as soon as she finds out she is pg. Well, here is the deal, that is not going to help too much if it is chromosomal, or IC, or a uterine abnormality. I am ticked for her and she comes to me since I have that shit down. I guess the more you have been through with IF the more you know, and I certainly know more than this Dr. of hers. Derrick actually told them that if it came down to it we had a fantastic RE. That made her husband freak a little. I have a rare hubby in the fact that he was willing to do anything to make it work for us to have babies of our own. There are some out there. The more infertile their wives or they are the less they care about how it happens, they just want it to happen.
We do have another friend pg. This is her 3rd oops. I love her, but she said she was ticked about it. I don't get that. They are not telling, and I am going to caution her from saying much at all in front of T for awhile. T is really struggling and I am worried about her. I have been in the I am never going to get pg mode and it sucks, so I am worried.
Okay, I am going to do my office work! Fun for me!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment