We left at 6 this morning for Garden, it stinks down there. The KCC meeting was long and had a TON of info. It clarified some things for me and Derrick. Thank God. Our stuff from the lawyer got here today too. That means Derrick signs his life away and I am overnighting stuff tomorrow. I am hoping that we can be up and going in a few weeks. Right now I am waiting for this fancy printer thing to do its thing and I can get it loaded on the computer. I also have to do some filing, but am avoiding that like that plague.
I am pooped out! Target was an adventure with Derrick. I did get him to look at some baby stuff. We picked a bouncy thing, swings, and high chairs. I think we are going to wait on the high chairs, we need the other stuff first. Basically he had to play with each thing and see. He likes everything that I wanted so it is working out well. I am going to register online this week. I think the girls that I work with want to do my shower right before Thanksgiving. Since most of us are winter coaches, we have NO time once Basketball, swimming (I wish I coached that), and stuff start. It will be a ton of fun. Then Dec. 8th is the one in Colorado. The one here I have not a clue on. I would like to wait till Jan 12th or so. That way we can spread them out a bit. Oh and get the stuff from the first two put away and organized before the third. I have two piles in their room. One is stuff for the crawl space, and the other is storage stuff. There is still stuff in the closet that has to stay until tile gets laid. It better be soon. I am tired of construction stuff hanging around.
DB closed on his house today. They just have to move the other dude out and he is gone! I cannot wait! K the printer is done so I am going to finish and try to clean up the huge ass mess I made!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment