Monday, November 19, 2007

For only working four days in the last two weeks, I am tired. I know why, I have had a hard time sleeping since last Saturday. It is totally understandable. I am trying to heal, but am in the anger/disbelief stage. I am mad because this was avoidable. She could have eaten. She could have tried. Then the other part of me is sure I am going to wake up and this is all going to be a nightmare. I know it isn't, but still. Thursday went as well as it could. I felt bad for my two cousins, as their husbands were not there. That would have bothered my Gram. It was hard. The whole damn thing. I sorta feel some closure, but not much. This is going to be a hard one for me to process.

I am on a cleaning mission. I am cleaning everything, and sorting. Derrick thinks I have lost it. Right now my house is in shambles, but it is because I am going through stuff. I am going to get the office/guest room all set up this weekend. I inherited a bookshelf that is really nice from my mom, so I have big plans for it. There are things in there that can go to the crawl space and they are going. I can now get rid of the ugly shelves in there and make it look nice. It will actually be a nice place for Derrick and I to get stuff done. I can't write in a mess. I am also getting the nursery set up and cleaned. Not that it is dirty, but there is stuff in the closet in there too that goes to storage. We did not think about storage when we built this house. Our hole to the crawl space is half covered by the duct work. That means none of my holiday decorations boxes will fit down there. I cleaned the kitchen and did all the cabinets yesterday, and plan on getting as much laundry as possible done tonight and some stuff filed. I have a date with the label maker this weekend.

No one is coming for Thanksgiving. I am annoyed by this, cause I was super excited. Now I have super big messes, so Iget to clean them up. Yay me! I have a shower from the work girls tomorrow. So we will see how that goes. I am off to file and clean up some stuff!

No comments: