Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Funny feelings of babies in my chest!
So pretty sure that either I have some serious gas...which is true actually, or I am having braxton hicks. I don't care for it no matter what the hell it is. My son, of course, is clear up in my right side pushing on my lungs. That was not comfy. He has since moved down and is not trying to suffocate me. I think his sister was trying to turn or something and forced him up there, or he just thought it was a good place to be. They are moving lots and I love that. It is really cool to just lay there and feel them. I love being pregnant, and I am not complaining about it. I am aware that my hips are going to hurt, so is my back, and there are going to be wierd things. I could do without the constipation, yes I still have it, and the gas. I talked to my mom, cause I was starting to really wonder what in the hell was happening. I don't think they are contractions, cause my whole tummy isn't hard, just up high or where one of them is pushing out hard. They don't hurt they just are uncomfortable. I don't want to call my OB but am going to in the morning. Mom and Derrick want me to call just to make sure. If she says no bus Saturday, I have not clue one what we are going to do about one acts. I am pretty nervous about it. Not that I want to spend four hours each way on the bus, but still this is kinda my thing. My kids have worked really hard at this so I want it to be good. I am off to lay back on the couch and watch a movie or fall asleep. I should have the paperwork covered here for the next few days, it is my desk at school that is a disaster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment