Monday, November 26, 2007

Home to begin my second job...

I really should ask to be paid for this. But because I am his wife I won't. The trucks are rolling. YAY! That is one huge headache gone. I have drivers coming to fill out paperwork. Maybe I should have gotten something other than an English degree. Something like accounting or business. I really have little clue what I am doing, and the only thing saving my ass is the fact that I am neurotic about being organized. So that helps. Needless to say I am pooped.

You would think that after 5 days off I would be recovered, but nope. I spent my time off cleaning and sorting. It really felt good. I threw away two huge boxes of crap from the office, and have several more in the closet to go through. I didn't get bathrooms or floors done, but I got the office all set up and organized and we got cribs up. For the most part things are coming together. Friday I got all decorated for Christmas, which just makes me happy.

In the process of cleaning things out I have done some pretty good therapy. I just need to keep going through stuff and getting rid of things that we don't need or use. Off to make dinner!

No comments: