Friday, December 21, 2007

Back from the DR.

Everything still looks good. My cervix is still 3 cm and closed. So that is good news. The babies are doing great and are very active. Last night one of them shoved their feet out and I had a hard visible lump until I tickled them and they moved. It was pretty cool. I have to go back the 2nd for my GTT, another FFN, u/s, and appt. I will be so excited when trips to the dr. involve me leaving my pants on! LOL!!! She did say we could FD, as long as we were careful. That makes me so happy. I was getting rather bitchy about it. Maybe I can get my pent up bitchies out before Wichita.

I guess we are going to TGIF on Sunday for supper then playing board games at home. They wanted to go bowling and I kinda got the impression from Dianne that the only reason they weren't was cause I couldn't bowl. I can sit there with my feet up and watch. I just hope it all goes smooth. I am kinda dreading it for more than one reason.

I switched purses this morning and had to clean the new one out, and found last years Christmas card from my Gram...which promptly launched me into tears off and on for the rest of the day. I am not looking forward to the holidays without her, and not in Wichita. I feel guilty for not being with my family. I am a little ticked at Kirk for going to Carolina with the whore instead of staying home. BTW...I hate my brother's girlfriend. If you look on my myspace and click on Kirk then on his click on Coyotelover and check out her pics from Coyote Ugly in Denver. Ummmm WHORE! Other than that there is not a whole lot going on. We are going to stay home tonight and hang out and watch movies. He should be home about 7.

No comments: