Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas hell

We made it through Christmas relatively unscathed. I say relatively and mean it that way. I about smacked the shit out of Dianne. I have no idea what her deal is, but I am really tired of it. She is just nasty to us, unless we are doing what she wants to do. Sunday was fine because we did everything she wanted. I almost beat my hubby when he let her drive my car, and took the keys promptly when we got to the restaurant. She cannot drive anything relatively sporty, doesn't get the V6 thing. I can't imagine if she was driving the old jeep, we would have propelled through the house. Anyway she basically tells us what we are eating for appetizers, what games we are playing, etc. So that night is fine. Monday we had to run errands, well we went to the Olive Garden for lunch...I almost killed her. She is lactose intolerant, or so she says...when it fits her. She throws a fit about cheese on the salad, orders something with cream sauce, takes all the good stuff outta the salad and pouts. We were talking about the babies with Liz and she got all huffy. Derrick said something about her watching them sometime and she pipes off with "You know that will never happen." Nope bitch. It won't, I wouldn't leave my rat alone with you. Never once did she ask about how things were going, or anything. Whatever that is fine, but don't be a snot when someone else does ask. On the way into Borders to get my SS gift she slams the car door and storms off. I told Derrick I was about to knock her into next week, and he sent me to the other side of the store to make me cool off for a minute. I planted my ass on the floor in the lit section and got a cool book about how nasty Shakespeare is, she rolled her eyes at me when I bought it. We went home to get something and I was holding to door for her since she had her hands full, no thank you, so I snapped a "Your Welcome" at her. Another nasty look came my way. Not tiptoeing anymore. We ran to Target via wheelchair and Hallmark, and I guess Derrick snapped at her in the car while Liz and I were in Hallmark. He told her that she was a snot and if she hated her family so much to go somewhere else, and she had better get used to the idea of me being part of the family because I have been for several years and that is not changing. He also told her if she couldn't be nice we were going to leave her out. Basically she got ignored the rest of the weekend by me. I just don't think I could have been nice anymore. On Christmas the girls (Em and Liz) got cell phones and she stomped outta the living room. Needless to say she basically claimed her mom's phone for 3 years and got a car given to her and has never paid her own insurance. She got snotty again when Karen told me they ordered our carseats for us. I am so done with it. I hope she isn't there for Em's graduation. I don't want to be anywere near her. She won't come out here for Christmas next year unless she can be nice, if she can't I am going to tell her to get the hell out. Enough of my rant.

Other than that there is not a whole lot going on...we are going to hang out here for New Years...not to exciting. Liz is here being my slave...she is so cute...good slave!

No comments: