Friday, June 15, 2007

Damn, I am cranky...

This week is kicking my ass. I did great on both tests I took and my presentation. I am just pooped. I cleaned house this morning, well sort of. I did the bathrooms and the floors. Then of course Derrick comes home and finishes the shower, and cuts the air return. Makes a big fat mess. Then left, I want to slug him. Today is his birthday, so I have to be nice, but he is making it hard right now. He has sand in his mangina.

I kinda want to lay down and take a nap, but I am waiting on fed ex to get my lupron here. It is supposed to be here by 4. It fucking better be. It is time to start being a pincushion again, and lets move it. Good thing we have a/c now, or life would be not fun for anyone around me. For some, I just don't give a rats ass if they think I am a bitch. It happens, I am. I am just in the mood to be a bitch right now. So I better just stay away from everyone. Not like there is really anyone I want to be around right now anyway. Well, actually I want to go home and go shopping with my mom and Kimmy. That would make me happy.

I think I am gonna go repaint my toes, that always makes me happy.

No comments: