Thursday, June 7, 2007

Week one down!!

And I am barely floating. Actually I am alright. Just have tons to do. I am presenting Monday on a novel. I just finished it and I might do my 19th cent American Lit paper on the temperance movement in that novel. Maybe. My history of english class....has the most annoying fucking woman ever in it. She makes all these hmmm, ahhh, ohhh noises. Did I mention that she sits right behind me. Then today we were supposed to identifying pronouns and fucked up syntax in a piece of Old English, and she was reordering the sentences. OMG woman that is not what we are supposed to be doing. There is another girl in there that speaks German too, thank goodness I did that BTW, and we are gonna slug this chick. Actually there are several of us that want to punch her. She may get it before the end of June.

Derrick is hauling hay again, which is awesome, cause I want new furniture. I went and looked, and found some for a pretty decent price at the Ashley store. I think total for a sofa, loveseat, chair, and ottoman it will be like $1800. Which is pretty good. There is no wheat in OK, so he is not going anywhere. Now I will be the one gone for our anniversary. I am going to see if he will come to Hays and take me out to dinner. I bet he will have to work, but I can hope. If not, my roomie and I are gonna make Taco Salad. YUMMMM. I am living with one a my very good friends from my undergrad years there. She is single and awesome. Derrick was so worried that we were going to go out and party, we spent last night at walmart, then cutting up a watermelon. We are party animals let me tell you!

Okay I am off to read the critical review and make some notes. I have two tests next week, so I have to stay on top of stuff.

No comments: