Saturday, June 2, 2007

I suck at chasing cows!!

Derrick went to gutter this morning, Grandpa and Grandma are helping his aunt move. So that means I am home alone with the dogs. My dogs by the way are worthless when it comes to helping chase cows. I look out the back door and we have 1 yes just one steer calf out. He was wiened but apperantly didn't like the other pasture and jumped the damn fence. So I go down there in my jammies and try to get him in the one gate that is there. No he runs away from me in the trees. So I go check the other pasture to make sure no other cows are out, and check fence. Nothing else is wrong. I go back and see if I can get the little fucker to do something when I am on the 4 wheeler. Hell no. So I called Derrick and told him I was done chasing the little shit. So he is just hanging out in the trees down there chillin. Ah the joys of being a farmers wife!!!

We are selling the pickup. I am so happy! It is time, we have put a new tranny in it, and new air filter, and some other crap. I have been trying to get him to sell it for 6 months. Well his friend wants a powerstroke and he is buying it. WAHOOO!!! It is still a damn good pickup, we just need something different. Oh and Derrick bought me my own snowmobile last night. That means that everyone else will get to ride this winter, cause I will be pregnant. It was a really good deal, and I am pumped. It is just like his with a little shorter track and a year older. I seriously could dance!! I am pumped that we get to go pickup shopping too!!

No comments: