I don't remember being this pissed last time. I can go from crying to just pissed to fine in about 5 seconds. This is not a side effect I remember having. Needless to say, I don't like it much. Derrick doesn't either. But then again, his teenage boy behavior last night about earned him my foot clear up his ass. Birthday or not he was being a fucking idiot. Lupron or no I would have been pissed. I love him to death, but sometimes I want to beat him. Last night was one of those times.
On top of that something bit my left foot, and not him doing something kinky. It hurts and is all red. I have one little white zit looking thing on it, and around it itches like hell.
We threw a BBQ last night. It was fun for the most part. I just was in an alright mood for most of it. Just a few moments of bitchy. Seriously, I hate this. I can't help anything that is happening. I will trade this for hot flashes any day! I really want to spend some alone time with my honey, but he had to take the concrete crap back to town. He said he would be here early so we can make dinner and watch a movie. I hope so. I will be gone next weekend to a wedding. I am kinda excited for it. He is going to start cutting wheat soon, so that means I want to be as far way as possible. He gets really grumpy, and with my mood swings, it could be dangerous. I am sure my idiot cousin will have her children by then too. I of course am going no where near that, so my family will be mad at me, but there is no way in hell I can hold it together through that. The good news, my Gram told me she is getting her tubes tied. Good since they can't support the kids they have.
Okay I am off to do some stuff to get ready for the week. Fun for me!
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment