Tash is pg again...and telling which I wouldn't until I was out of my first tri, she has had two m/c at like 10-12wks. Anyway, the NP that she saw, who claims to have used an RE in Omaha but didn't know she should draw a BETA or P level, did after she called some other guy. Her P is 35 which is fantastic for non medicated. Mine at its highest was 46. Anyway, she said something about seeing the guy in Oakley that is supposed to have experience in OB and IF, and our friend Mitz (who is a nurse but has not clue one when it comes to IF stuff or MC stuff) went off. Tash just looked at me, so I saved her. I had to tell my nurse friend that 35 was a good level and they should watch her close, but there are certain things that can't be helped. She doesn't have low prog. level, her BETA was good, and if it is incompetance most OB's won't put a ceralage in until 14 weeks. I just hope that Tash carries this time. That would be cool. Anyway Tash went and saw the guy and was pretty impressed. I called to see how it went, and I am impressed. They are going to scan her next week to check for HB, see where it is implanted, and take a peek at her cervix. I told her the chances of this being a "love wand" scan are pretty high. She had no idea that was a possibility. They scanned me that way until 10 weeks or so, oh wait, they still do. But he also wants to see her again in two weeks and may give her PIO for a week or so. Billy said he would do it, and she said no. He argued with Derrick did Dana's, and I said he had to learn, so I told her I would do it. She said alright since I know the tricks of the trade to make it hurt a whole lot less. It still hurts mind you, but less. I want to throw her a baby shower and Derrick thought that was a good idea, since she never has had one, not with Beetle and that was 7 years ago. So they really don't have anything. She is also going to get plenty of handme downs.
I can't believe that my shower is in two weeks. I am excited, still feel like I am dreaming most of the time and I am going to wake up at any moment. My parents are coming out to hang curtains, Derrick and I cannot tackle that together when I am not on bedrest. Then I am going home for 5 days while he goes to Vegas. I wanna go! He just realized the other night that this was the first time since we have been married that we have done a big trip, business or otherwise alone. He goes snowmobiling without me sometimes or hangs out in Denver while I go home and see friends sometimes, but as far a big stuff goes we are ALWAYS together. I think this is going to be harder for him than he thinks.
My last appt went well, I passed the GD test, my ffn was negative, and my cervix hasn't changed. I have a nasty cold or am working on one...I have been since Christmas. Derrick kinda has it too. Neither one of us feel to great. He had to go drive today. It is supposed to be nice out this weekend so he can get the pickup fixed and take my car into town to have the estimate done. It still hasn't gotten done since we have been a vehicle short. Alright I am back off to the couch...I need to get motivated and do outlines for next quarter, but don't feel like it.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment