I talked my way into going to the cattle sale today, I can sit with my feet up there just as well as here, so I got to go. So we get there, Derrick gets the cows unloaded, and we see dumbasses pickup. Great. We went to eat at Pizza Hut before the sale and came back. I actually didn't look up at all as we were walking in, and talk about a tense lunch and fairly tense time at the sale. It wasn't as bad as the sale went on, but still not comfortable. I know we are going to run into them at some point, but I don't want to ever. I spent the whole time feeling guilty and ashamed. I hate that...after Saturday night, this was just perfect. We did talk about Saturday yesterday, and I felt better about it and still do, I just wish he would drop off the face of the earth. We then went to see one of Derrick's friends that has terminal cancer. That I was not ready for quite yet. He has a good disposition about it though. Still that made the day even worse for me, oh did I mention the two flat tires on the trailer? Seriously, it was not our day. The wife of his friend makes custom diamond jewelry and tried to sell us a past present future ring, which someday I would love to have. Derrick was talking about a friend of ours that bought his wife a new ring there, her old one was not big enough I guess, and got a really good deal. He looked at mine and said he was cheap, ummm no honey, you were not. I have the most expensive ring of all of our friends except Mitz now. Actually you could add all our friends rings together and they still are not as high as mine. I love my ring. I told him if he ever wanted to do something different in that department to get me a bigger center stone or have her make an anniversary band that would fit on it. I am spoiled. Oh well, and speaking of, I might have to take it off soon. It fits for the most part but is getting harder to get off, and I don't want to have it cut off.
I have to get grades done tonight so they can go on report cards. I hate doing grades. It sucks bunches. Anyway, I am off to do that and start the steaks in the marinade.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment