and she is kicking my ass. I got the bathrooms cleaned, the hardwood cleaned. If you ever build a house with over 1500 sqft of hardwood, hire someone to clean the damn floors. It is the biggest pain ever. They are beautiful, but I hate cleaning them. Laundry is in the works and I have a huge office clean up project for tomorrow and next week.
I have one more work day at school, then I am done till August. This last week was terrible. I lost three former students in a car accident. One of them graduated this year, and his twin brother survived. I had every child in that family and their mom is my u/s tech. Needless to say I was devastated. The other two were 05 grad. I knew them all. The viewing was the hardest part. Getting myself there took 20 minutes. THen my senior girls were there and had been taking turns all day, they teared up and I lost it. I felt so bad, but they know I am human and they know how close I was to him. Then the insensitivity of some makes me crazy. I teach in a fairly small town, so when people ask about the accident I tend to tear up. Friday night someone started asking and Derrick told them to not, it makes me cry. I just wish so much that we would have gone to the rod run this year. I could have seen them and gave them all hugs. I know that it would not have made any difference, but I could have seen them alive one more time. This is not fair. How many people do I have to bury that I love? I am done, and damnit I deserve to be. I counted the other day and starting with Wanda, I have been to or lost 11 people in the last two years. I quit, I am done. I just can't handle it right at this moment.
On the bright side of life, I am an Auntie. Kimmy had her little boy Friday at 4:27 pm. Brycen was 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. I am so pumped. I kinda feel bad for her cause everyone and their dog wanted to be in there and was the whole time she was in labor. It was like mania. I know because I called Justin to see how she was and I could hear them. I feel so bad for her. I am so glad that we will be delivering four hours from our parents and 1 hour from anyone else. I told Derrick that under no circumstance do I want a parade of people in there when I am in labor. I want him. If our moms were there I could handle them too, but no friends. They can wait outside. Or they can just stay the hell home. If we get multiples we will be in Denver anyway, so my mom would be the closest. No one else!!! I called my nurse this morning, and I start BCP on Tuesday. If what I think I heard her say last week is right, my FET will be on Derricks birthday (June 15th). He got so pumped when I told him that. I have a very cute honey. Okay, I am going to catch up on some things, and possibly go to the flower store. I have not gotten to play in the dirt yet and it is making me bananas!!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment