Thursday, May 3, 2007

Derrick just left to move more cows to Dodge. He was home last night for my birthday. We rode the harley to Colby to eat. Probably not one of my better ideas. It was freezing on the way home. Fun, but cold. It was a wonderful birthday. My first period decorated my room, brought breakfast. It was awesome. DH sent me flowers, and one of my advanced kids brought me some. I had a pretty good day.

Today was not so much on the good side. We did decide to move the play back two weeks since we are just not ready. Then DH calls and says "you know how Gpa Sip broke his hip last week..." No I don't cause no one told me. Anyway, he goes on to tell me that gpa fell, broke his hip and now he is in the hospital and it is not good. He is being fed with a feeding tube, goes in and out of conciousness. They told everyone that it would probably be a few days. It could be that he will snap out of it though. So if he gets a load to Wichita, I am meeting him there Saturday morning. Or he will come home and we go together. This sucks. Derrick is upset, but won't let anyone know. I can see it, I am his wife for goodness sake. I have to be the strong one this time.

Major meltdowns lately over anything to do with babies. I boycotted anything to do with my cousin. Then my mom goes and puts my name on the gift. I want to tell her to get a fucking job. It is not fair that they can barely afford themselves and they get three. I can't even get one. But that is water under the bridge. Dh was really good when I threw a fit and sobbed for 45 minutes the other night. Might have had something to do with the flowers. Her baby shower (second in 2 weeks) is this weekend, my mom is trying to get out of it. I got out of it cause I refuse to go, and I have a family emergency. I want AF to start so I can get going on my FET.

I am hungry so I am going to make dinner.

No comments: