Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Houston we are ready for take off!

We have a protocol, and a date. July 13th is the FET day!!! I know Friday the 13th. What makes it even better is that is my cousin's anniversary. HEHEHE. It is going to be so much fun to rub that one in her face. Really I cannot wait. I know that is mean and nasty of me, but she is a big fat bitch and has rubbed her fertility in my face. So I am just gonna let her have it. Our kids were not accidents, and they will not be forced to live their lives with worthless parents that are so selfish they cannot even find the time to work to give their children things. They expect everyone to take care of them. It will be so much fun to take pictures of my house, my furniture, and let her know that we have things and yes we were able to pay for our fertility and still have all of this. I am going to bask in the glow.


Summer is here and that means that we are busy. I start grad school Monday and have not read a damn thing. I am still writing three papers from last summer. Tomorrow Derrick has got to go and I can write away. On the other hand since it poured last night, we are going to have a hell of a wheat harvest. I am so excited. It has been a few years and it has really kicked our asses. He is talking about going to Oklahoma for 10 days and cutting, which mean custom cutting. He needs another project like he needs a hole in his head. But it also means that he will come home with some pretty good cash. I am thinking enough to pay the hay trailer off. Then that POS truck (that is in the fucking shop again) and the trailer will be paid off. With harvest we need to make a BIG land payment. Of course the best wheat year is the off year where we plant less. Sucks, but we will take it. He also said something about new furniture. We have had the same couch since 2000. It is still in good shape, just does not go with the new house. Fourth of July has great furniture sales. So that is my plan. Okay, I have to find out what book and chapter I have to have read for Monday. If it is Little Women shoot me now.


Oh yeah...remember the accident...here are the pics!!





No comments: