I have the urge to shop, again. But this time I am in Colorado where I can make good on the urge. That may be bad. Derrick told me to go get barstools. I found some awesome ones at Linens and Things. Dad changed my brake pads on my car. Now I am waiting for mt best friend to call so we can walk that baby out of her and shop. Fun huh. Normally I avoid pregnant people like the plague, but she is my best friend and has been very supportive of everything. She has even looked stuff up. I could not ask for a better fertile friend. She is awesome. Now if she would just have my nephew I would be happy.
I can't get on to post at school anymore, they blocked it totally. I can look, but no posting, I suck. I am ready for school to be out. The kids are ready too, and they are basically refusing to do anything, and I don't blame them. So we are watching movies in German, and they are in German. Drama is cleaning and speech is getting ready for OID. Fantastic fun. Then grad school starts...ahhhh I get to hang out with other literary geeks like me. It will be awesome.
I really don't have a ton to say today, so I am going to go and see if Kimmy is ready to go!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment