Pretty sure God is testing me. He wants to see just how strong I am. I hope I am passing with flying colors. Besides the IF that I deal with daily why not toss some more heart ache into the mix. Derrick's grandpa passed away early this morning. We got the call about 2:45. I know that he is in a better place. He was in pain and miserable. I cried falling asleep. I am mostly worried about Grandma. She has been so tough, but I worry that is me.
So I have all the AF symptoms, but to AF. Really, I need her to show so the PMS is gone before Saturday. My SIL (the one that dislikes me) graduates. I just don't know if I can handle that right now. Hmmmmm....since my bridal shower she has been a meanie. That was three year ago! Wow, I can't believe we have been married that long, and I can't believe we have spent 2/3 of it trying to have a baby.
Gonna go make dinner...nothing super yummy, cheeseburger, deviled eggs (I am gonna be rotten), and pasta salad. Derrick should be here in a bit. Then we are gonna watch Flicka!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, Miss Dana! I didn't realize we got married pretty close together. Our anniversary is May 22, 2004. Just 20 days apart! :o)
Post a Comment