Thursday, May 10, 2007

I got to spend almost all day outside!! Yay for me!!

So usually I teach in a cave with no windows. BTW I think it was like 90 in there when I went to get something today. I am gonna melt. Did I mention no ac? Anyway, I put sunscreen on and my shoulders still burned. Great! Not bad, but red. I will live. I was just happy to be outside. Now if I could get a yard started, I could really spend some time outside. Oh wait, I have papers to write. Speaking of papers. I got a B+ on my last one. I just don't get why if it is that close I can't have an A. But it was a good paper. I am going to do the revisions and submit it to a journal, and hopefully get printed. That would make my day.

Still no AF. I told Derrick that last night and he asked if I was going to POAS. I explained that I had all the symptoms, and he LISTED them!!! LMAO! It is kinda sad that my husband knows more about how a woman's body works than most women. I guess that happens with IF.

No movie last night, and tonight I got some homework done. I am checking up on the day and writing this. I am hoping that this will inspire me to write on a paper, but it hasn't worked so far. I know I don't want to write when I can think of cleaning instead. That is a clear cut sign of writers block. So I can only hope the muse will descend soon.

Did I mention I have another friend pregnant? I do. I am trying so hard to not do the why not me. But I can here. When is it my turn? They are great parents. Actually when they told Derrick they tried not to make a big deal of it. When he told me I tried so hard not to get the look on my face and be happy. Derrick told me that no matter how I tried he knew how I was feeling. So I had dreams last night about everyone around me with babies and me holding a petri dish. I am losing it. I want so bad to be happy and I do a good job when it is people that deserve it. I told DH that I wasn't going to be around pg people that bitch about it. He named the one I was thinking, but said he understood. She had a miscarriage too, but gets mad if anyone talks about it. I need to talk about it sometimes. It is part of healing. I am ready for my turn to be a mommy. Now if AF would get her sorry ass here, I could get started.

1 comment:

Wen782 said...

Hey, miss Dana, do you think you could convince your friends to go on BC until you've given birth? That'd be awfully considerate of them!! LOL