Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ahhhh..another 3 day weekend

not because the cancelled school, but because my car said NO and slid backwards down a hill. The Ford wouldn't have made it if I would have been driving. The Bronco had a hard time last night. Our road is not mud it is snot. Gross. So I stayed home and layed around, got a few more pages written. Now I am stuck again. Silly Claude Wheeler.

WE went into town last night to play cards. It was fun. Then as we all started to go out. Two of our friends, started asking how we were. I was honest. I am not alright, but I will be. They think that we should tell everyone this time. DH and I are not telling anyone. Our parents. Derrick then started to explain the things that we don't want to hear and they said, " well you know it is God's will." yes we understand that. But I pray for this everyday, and pray hard. I beg. He begs. We have been through hell. It sucks. This sucks. For someone that has never been through IF, they can not tell me that it is God's will. I know that, and I believe that he wants us to be parents. We will be, sooner than later. We are going out tonight. Dinner and a movie I think. I want to go to Hays and eat, shop, hit Home Depot for tile. Curtains, the good stuff. Right now I am going to finish my chores and call the theatre.

No comments: