Monday, April 23, 2007

Cranky is back and it smells in here!!!

So the crankiness is back. I have not a clue what is up, but it is not good and I am tired of it. He is just so moody. He will be fine then one little thing sets him off and then he is pissed and drags it out forever! It is driving me crazy. He went to Wichita with a friend today, not happy about it, cause the more he hangs out with this person, the more I want to slug him and the grumpier he is. It is almost like he wants to go back to the party days and not be tied down. He will do what he wants when he wants and he doesn't care who wants him to do what, he is in total control. He actually told me last night he was going to start putting his foot down about things he wants. Ummm alright, then I will put my foot down and we will just see. It is like a pissing contest. Needless to say I did not sleep worth a crap. Then I get to school this morning and senior prank time. Usually they are harmles. Not this time. Poop, stink bait, oil on the floors, acetone on the floor of the girls locker room, broken desks, books everywhere. It is not pretty and fairly destructive.

To top it all of I talked to my mom this weekend. My cousin is pg with twins. She has a 1 year old and is due in July. Anyway, neither her or he POS husband have a job. They have been refused by medicaid because they are more than capeable of working, they are just lazy. So I am supposed to go to two baby showers for her, not going to either. If she dares to call and ask why, this is my response, "First of all I work for a living and I have things that I have to do those weekends. Second of all, I refuse to support or condone you and your DH begging from our family for things and money when you are perfectly capeable of finding a job and supporting your family. Yes I understand that making 9 or 10 bucks and hour sucks, but it is better than nothing. It would put food on the table. DO you realize that your children are going to be in need for everything. Twins are expensive and if they are not early and don't need special care, they are still going to cost a ton. Tell your husband to get off his lazy ass, get a job and provide for his family. Your life is the way it is becasue of the choices you have made, not because anyone did anything to you. Take reponsibility for your actions and get off your pity pot. And if you even think about asking Gram for money I will shove my foot so far up you ass it will come out your mouth. I won't be the only one. Get over yourself and do something for you and your family." I am so sick of everyone in my family wanting people to feel sorry for them and blaming everyone else for all of their problems. it drives me nuts. But then again I had to go to therapy and had to look at myself, so I get it.

No comments: