Thursday, April 5, 2007

It is freaking snowing!!!

It is April and it is snowing. I am ready for spring. Or if it is going to snow, let us go home. It is cold and I want to go snuggle up on the couch or in my bed. Dr. S said I can take a phenergan for my cough tonight. It won't hurt anything and I cannot stop coughing. But I have to wait until I get home cause it makes me so sleepy. I got up this morning simply because Derrick was snoring like a banchee. Holy cow, he is so loud!!! he sounded like a truck being started. Then after I get up he rolls on his side and stops. I could have slugged him. I have so much to do. I need to clean the floors and bathrooms. Then after I get my secretary I can put more stuff away, and my house will look a little more put together.

On the pg front, I discovered that the chicken fried steak I made last night was a no go. Nothing sounds good right now. I think it mostly has to do with the cold. I am exhausted, which I don't know if it is because I am pg or because I am on a massive amount of progesterone. I want to sleep and sleep. Maybe if I do that I will feel lots better. I am going home and doing floors, folding clothes, cleaning the bathrooms and sleeping. I think Derrick will want to play cards, so I can get some things done. I am ready for my curtains to go up!!! It will make my house look homey.

No comments: